Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Life of Its Own...

This blog has certainly taken on a life of its own. What began as a response to several requests to put thought to print, is now turning into a deeper labour of love than I had anticipated. That said, it is with a good deal of excitement (much like that of a kid in a candy store) that I move forward with plans to begin featuring the talents of those individuals and teams who create everything from artwork to clothing, jewelry, etc.. with a flair for the Victorian Goth Aesthetic. I will also attempt to review and share examples of the genre through film, literature and music.
I will continue to blog regarding the noble and refined behaviours of the genre as well as sharing conversations I have had the pleasure of enjoying with others that proved thought-provoking, insightful, entertaining and often inspiring.
As always, I am quite open to suggestions, thoughts and stories. I hope you enjoy.

Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment